Texas-San Antonio

Need Cake shop

Since my cake lady is GONE, i need some help finding a new place for my cake.  Please help , my wedding is only a few weeks away. Any recommendations?

Re: Need Cake shop

• edited December 2011
    Hopefully I'll be able to help you get in touch with your cake lady, but if you have to find someone else, I'm using Cakes by Cathy...She's great, her cakes are delicious, and she was highly recommended by all of the vendors I spoke with.
  • edited December 2011
    Saw your other post...really sorry you're going through this! I also recommend Lynda from Sweet Traditions. We're using her for our main cake. She's the sweetest and funnest lady you'll meet, and her cakes were delicious! Hopefully she'd be able to squeeze you in if you decide to go with her.
  • edited December 2011
    I used the Pastry Garden for our cakes and was really happy with them and their cakes.
    Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

William born 7/12/2000
    Andrew born 10/30/2011 (9lb 4oz at 37 weeks)
  • jgilbergjgilberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my cake lady and I do not think that she is booked for your day.[url]<a href="http://www.seventhheavencakes.com/" rel='nofollow'>http://www.seventhheavencakes.com/</a>[/url]
  • edited December 2011
    also using sweet traditions... great references and she is very sweet, knowledgable and willing to work with your budget
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Elms Bake Shoppe on Wurzbach.  You can try them.  Their cakes are delicious.Also, have you tried Lucy's?  They may be able tow hip up a cake on short notice.
  • marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Lynda w/ Sweet Traditions as well. She's great! I hope you find someone, let us know how it all turns out.
  • novio2010novio2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Cakes by Cathy as well.  She was highly recommended and her cakes are delicious.  I'm sorry about your situation.  It will all work out in the end. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Lucy's Cake shop..period. Best darn cakes in the universe...and their slice prices are cheap because they're mom and pop. That place is ALWAYS hoppin on weekend mornings.Best tres leches I have EVER (and that's alot) had.
  • edited December 2011
    You can use cakes and more or seventh heaven cakes. I liked them both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards