Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Lori or Glamsquad?? Convince me of your preference!

Hi everyone I've read a lot of hair and makeup reviews on here and Lori and Glamsquad seem to be the clear favourites... now which one of those to choose??? If you've used either of them I'd love to hear your arguments for/against.. and if you've used someone else and love them too feel free to post here too  - I'd hate to let someone great slip by. Thanks in advance! Carol

Re: Lori or Glamsquad?? Convince me of your preference!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are set on airbrushing I would say go with Glamsquad.....since Lori does not offer it.I'm going with Lori because of her prices. I like that the trial is included with my bridal price. My mom and bridesmaids prices are cheaper than what they would have paid at Glamsquad. I think as far as the finished product you'll be very happy with either as I've never heard a complaint on either.
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im having Lori white, she has been excellent by email, i have hair trail pics through and etc. she is so sweet, and cant for her to work her magic on me in october.
  • Options
    ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've booked with Lori as well. I've seen loads of pics on this site of knottie brides she's worked with and they've always looked amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Lori and loved her.  I have never felt as beautiful as she made me look on my wedding day.  She is the best.
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone know Lori's prices?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married next June and have not figured out who is going to do my hair and makeup. Can someone give me the contact info for this Lori woman! She sounds wonderful! Thanks!
    BFP 9/19/10 Blighted Ovum 10/11/10 D&C 10/26/2010 BFP#2 3/14/11 EDD 11/21/11 **Praying for a sticky baby** my blog:http://www.fitmomnetwork.com/apps/blog/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lori's email is lala@altf.com  She doesn't have a website, but will respond to emails.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm another Lori fan.  I had originally wanted airbrush makeup because I was nervous that regular make up would not last.  I talked to Lori about it and she assured me that it would last through the August heat all day, and she was right.  For my trial, wedding day and TTD, my hair and make up held up all day and night, I was amazed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for the amazing Lori White.  I have simply never been more beautiful than I was on my wedding day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I'm off to email Lori now. I just hope I haven't left it too late and she's free on the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards