Connecticut

florist

Hello, I am having a difficult time finding a florist near our reception site and I do not live in Connecticut. We are getting married at Lake of Isles in North Stonington. Does anyone have suggestions in this area? Thank you for your ideas and help.

Re: florist

• acapalboacapalbo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at Lake Of Isles in 3 weeks and we're using Bakes and Baldwin from Madison, would definitely recommend Debra. When are you getting married?
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am not sure where she is located( I think Middlefield)or what your reception site is but Jane from Just for you comes highly recommended on this board!! [url]http://www.justforyouweddings.com/[/url] GL!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • ucvixy77ucvixy77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married next August. I will look into both of these suggestions. I really appreciate it!
  • edited December 2011
    def jane! shes fabulous to work with, great prices, travels all over the state. theres a few married girls who have used her recently, so there should be some pics of her work floating around.
  • edited December 2011
    Stop and Shop is awesome!!
    BabyFetus Ticker TTC since 11/2010 Me-32 - Cervical Displacia -Lymes Diseease DH-32
  • edited December 2011
    I also got married in N. Stonington and used Hana Floral in Mystic.  My flowers were incredible! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jnu1117jnu1117 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ma getting married in May in Mystic and would totally recommend Yumiko at Hana Florist. Here work is gorgeous and she has been great to work with so far.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have had two brides suggest Dot The I's for floral. They do all custom floral design and I am meeting with them on Wed. So I'll post back and let you know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards