New Hampshire

My dream wedding dress!

I went to the Martina Liana trunk show today at Bella Sera in Danvers, MA - thank you for telling me about it nikkiblueeyes823!  I was not planning to look for a dress until a year before my wedding but I saw Martina Liana #260 in a magazine and had to try it on.  It was even more amazing in person, I felt like a princess!  The sample was huge on me (and I would like white instead of ivory) but I got a picture, let me know what you think. [img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/4blindblondes/MartinaLianadress.jpg[/img][img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f274/4blindblondes/martinaliana260.jpg[/img]

Re: My dream wedding dress!

• ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this dress looks absolutely STUNNING on you! I love it!!!
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It looks gorgeous! It's also one of my dream dresses. If you get it, I'll envy you ;) haha.
    Laura
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That looks great on you!
  • edited December 2011
    WOW!  I'm happy I could help!  The dress looks really nice on you.  I'm way to short to pull it off.  I looked like an umpa lumpa.  (i think i spelled that wrong)You're lucky you got a picture my mother pulled out her phone to snag a pic of it and the woman Lisa ran over and said no pictures allowed unless you put a deposit down on a dress.  I found a dress I loved but its the private collection from Casablanca and you cant see pictures online so I may have to go back and sneak a photo in the dressing room.
  • MrsWilson0611MrsWilson0611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They told me no pictures also, I had my mom sneak one when the lady went to get the pricing info.  I'm glad that you found a dress!  I loved the store, I would definitely like to go back there.
  • lgkinnicuttlgkinnicutt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it look beautiful! i love that it transforms into a little party dress!   good to know about bella sera! i am going there next weekend for a trunk show.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards