Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Ashley's Bridal-Advice please!

Hi all,For any of you who used Ashley's Bridal (or anyone who wants to weigh in) here's my problem: I ordered my dress through them (rock bottom prices) as well as the bridesmaids, and FI and I just went to get his tux.  He has five groomsmen who will be getting tuxes.  All along, John (the owner) has been telling us the groom's tux is free.  As a side note-the customer service there has been terrible and they are completely not accomodating.  So, we go, and the tux is free, but none of the accessories are.  Yeah, they're only $30, but it's more the principle that's bothering me-he promised it would be free, and no one else I know who used other places had to pay for the groom's accessories.  Did anyone encounter a similar situation there, or more specifically, for those of you who did tuxes there, were you charged for the groom's accessories?  I'm almost scared to fight with him about this out of fear he'll ruin my dress or something.Any thoughts?Thanks in advance!Diana

Re: Ashley's Bridal-Advice please!

• edited December 2011
    Yes, we had issues with the tux but the accessories were free. You can bring it to his attention that you were under the assumption that the accessories are included with the tux.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards