African American Weddings

FINALLY

I only have 19 days to go and its 6:24 am here but I FINALLY got a pic and a link to my website in my siggy.  Good Lawd that was a challenge. Now, I gotta get ready for work. Have a good day ladies!

Re: FINALLY

• edited December 2011
    Great Job!!! You have a Great day as well!!!
  • missevansmissevans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • blue19violetblue19violet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww... cute. You are working that outfit!
  • milana1023milana1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww I love the pic!
  • edited December 2011
    Very cute picture!!! You have a great day too!
  • edited December 2011
    Love the picture!!! Since you cracked the code, can you share the genius with me, please?!?!? I'm having a time with siggy pictures, and my bio...forget about it....
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks again ladies!Lovie, my picture and website being added are thanks to Blue19 and Alf.  Look at the post "Dear Ladies" by Blue19 and you will see the code she used to help out another poster.  I just had to go to tiny url and place my website url in there and then copy and pasted the code between the " " signs that Blue had already down there.  I then put that in my signature area. Now, for the picture I used Alf's response to the post "My Siggy Pic" by Vegas Diva.  She shows how to make a huge pic smaller and I followed her advice. Thanks ladies for helping me get'er done!
  • edited December 2011
    great pic - love it alot!!!...19 days - WOW!!!...you're almost there girlie!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Love your siggy pic. 
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Cicy, looks like we were both laughing at our FI's in our siggy pics, lol. Q made this face and I started to laugh and the photographer caught it.  Its my favorite pic because it catches my genuine amusement at that boy's antics. Yep Alf, I only have 19 days.  I'm so mad that I lurked on my wedding month board for almost a year and didn't find this board until this month. I kept wondering why my wedding style varied greatly from the other brides.  Then, I came over here and found similarities and I even saw someone using the same bridal entrance song I'm using.  I've been postin' my butt off ever since.  Thanks for making me feel welcome!
  • edited December 2011
    Love it (x's 3)! The whole outfit just works girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards