Getting in Shape

Monday Workout Accountability

How did you do yesterday and what are your plans for today?I had good intentions to do cardio yesterday but I have felt on the verge of sickness since thursday and I got the bright idea to take a hot bath yesterday afternoon and ended up feeling so nauseous because of it I couldnt do anything for the rest of the afternoon. I want to be able to go to spinning tomorrow without dying so im taking it easy again today, no work out.

Re: Monday Workout Accountability

• Brought workout clothes in today to run/ do the elliptical at lunch, but currently my stomach is so jumpy from the weekend (bachelorette party), that I'm not sure I will work out.  :-(
  • Yesterday was AWESOME! Hubby and I went for a 5 mile runthrough the park we live right next to.  We were on a trailhunt so we ended up running all over the place and it wasa little adventure :) Today - Lifting and some sort of cardio.
  • We biked 5 miles this morning.  We were just talking about what we are going to do the rest of the day.  I think I'm going to pack lunch up and we are going to the county park and go hiking.  It sounds like it's going to be a good day.
  • I DID get my 14 miles done on Saturday, and faster than I expected, but still room for improvement.  Rest day today, my back is unbelievably sore :(
  • Did my cardio and weights yesterday...and completed c25k week 1 (even though I hate it!! until I am done :) ) Today day off thank goodness, maybe some wii fit
  • Ok, this is it!  I'm doing the accountability thing, I think this will help me make sure I know what I'm doing.Yesterday was my off day as all Sundays are.  Today [in fact, right after I post this] I'm up to the gym for 45 min on the elliptical, and my strength training circuit.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Closed on our house 4-15-11!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards