Louisiana-New Orleans

out of town guest favors

Hey- I'm doing this for a friend. She is having a lot of out of town guests and wants to have gift bags, with she and her husband's name on them, in their hotel rooms. Does anyone know where we can find canvas/ re-usable bags printed? How much? thanks!!

Re: out of town guest favors

• edited December 2011
    What about getting paper bags and attaching a sticker or stamp with their names? 
  • edited December 2011
    You could check out cafepress.com. I know you can have canvas tote bags printed there, but they are a little pricey (I'm remembering something like $15/bag). Another suggestion might be to use cheaper bags, but have a personalized sticker (you can get them printed through a website like zazzle.com). GL!
    ~Sarah

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• edited December 2011
    I bought mine from cheaptotes.com and used iron-on transfers. They turned out perfect!
  • edited December 2011
    we made OOT gift boxes and used gable boxes with a ribbon wrapped around and a sticker holding them closed. I have also seen people use paper gift bags with a sticker on them.  Given the fact that she is having a lot of OOTers i would opt for something less expensive than canvas bags as it will add up quickly!
  • pwinkel 82pwinkel 82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out http://weddinglagniappes.com/ There new and I saw them at the wedding show Sunday. They had some cool stuff.
  • efelte1efelte1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used kraft brown bags and then had custom rubber stamps made (there were pretty cheap too) and stamped our names and date onto the hotel bags.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards