Iowa-Des Moines

**Bangs head on desk**

GaaaahhhhWithout going into great detail, I am losing it! Why are families crazy? Why do weddings make people lose their ever-lovin minds? Why didn't I elope? I cannot wait until this wedding is over.

Re: **Bangs head on desk**

• edited December 2011
    Oh buddy, Abby... I know how you feel!  My only advice is to stop listening to them, go on your merry way with how you want things, and just keep calm.  There were two times I wanted to go off on people but I just looked away, rolled my eyes, and reminded myself that this is my day.  And my only other advice is if you have a crazy in law... keep them away from any microphones!  You'll survive and let them know that you don't want to hear their thoughts or opinions on anything.  Good luck and I can't wait to see your pictures!!!
    Married 08.22.09 Ryan 01.07.2011
  • jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good advice.  I think we all feel this way...take a breath and do what PP mentioned...remember it's YOUR day!  And everyone else can take a hike!  I know, harder then it sounds. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Abby, I feel ya sister!  We are only 5 days out, so close yet so far it seems some days.  Keep your chin up and just try to enjoy yourself without thinking of anyone but you and your FI!  That's my motto for this week!  I can't wait until I don't have to have my life revolve around a wedding! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards