California-Los Angeles

What did you/are you getting your fiances

for a wedding present? I am drawing a total blank as to what to get for mine!

Re: What did you/are you getting your fiances

• julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought him a Citizen Dive Watch (for scuba diving)
  • Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might get him a watch he really liked at the coach store, he liked it because it had a blue detail. But not too sure.
  • erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bpic album and a charm w/ a picture of his mom (she passed away) :)  He wore the charm on the inside of his suit for the wedding. He loved both his gifts!!
  • edited December 2011
    I got my hubby a PSP with Madden and he absolutely loved it! Depending on what he likes, you can do b-pics, a nice watch, or tickets to a sporting event. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We purchased a joint gift for each other - a new patio set. It's so cool. The top of the table can be removed and there's a fire pit underneath it!
  • edited December 2011
    We decided not to get gifts for each other, just enjoyed our honeymoon!
  • edited December 2011
    I plan on giving him b-pics, a tag watch, and a photo charm with his mom and brother.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I too made my FI a B-pic book and I got him some locket cuff links that has a photo of his father who has passed in one cuff link and a photo of one of his brothers who has also passed in the other. I gave those to him on the 1 year anniversary of our engagement in May so that he won't be surprised with a more emotional gift right before the wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I got him the newly remastered Beatles box set which is actually being released on our wedding date. He's been talking about it for a year. I think it was pretty clear what he wanted :)
  • edited December 2011
    For valentine's day he got a Bradley Smoker and an expensive dinner. For his Birthday he got treated to an expensive dinner and he didn't have to do the cooking or the dishes for the whole week. For Father's day, I got us four fourth row tickets to see Elvis Costello (his favorite) at the Greek. For our wedding? He's getting a high five. Nah, just kidding. We'll probably get ourselves the bedroom furniture we've been wanting for four years. We're still using the furniture he had picked out w/ his ex wife. I might surprise him and get him a bass guitar, but only if we actually clean out the garage between now and March. I don't need yet another guitar cluttering up our living room. If he's not careful, I'm gonna get him Niecy Nash for our wedding, to come and Clean House!
  • Khimes7Khimes7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm had b-pics done so I'm working on a photo book of the images. Does your FI have a hobby? Maybe a new golf club if hes a golfer or something like that? I also like the idea of a nice watch.
  • malibu09bridemalibu09bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    B-pics in a nice album. He LOVED them! In fact, he said I could have bought him a car and he wouldn't have loved it as much as he loved the b-pics. haha! :-)
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't decided yet. I did talk with him about B-pics and his response was rather negative.  His view was that he wanted to take pictures of me for free, rather than have a stranger do it.I have told him to decide between ring and watch. He actually found a ring he likes.  I am not sure what to get him really since he is the type of guy that if he wants something he just gets it.
  • edited December 2011
    My FI wants the flat panell sony tv he has been eying for years...but I want to get him something that will last longer :)   I am thinking about a signed football of the Orange Bowl USC national championship team.   we met at SC, he loves their football team, and that year is the year we started dating.I asked him which he would prefer, TV or something like that...he said he wasn't sure...So I am taking that as a good sign :)My FI is pretty tough because he pretty much buys himself whatever he wants to (except for the TV)
  • edited December 2011
    I got my FI a shave set from "The Art of Shaving". He loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards