South Carolina

OOT beach wedding Bride; needs local opinions

Hello Everyone!I am from Pittsburgh, PA and I am planning a wedding at Myrtle Beach in June 2009. I need suggestions for my hair and make up. Please let me know who you are using or if you know of locations that are affordable and do a good job. TIA so much!!Nicole

Re: OOT beach wedding Bride; needs local opinions

• edited December 2011
    =) Im in NE Ohio and I'm also planning a June 2010 (i assume you meant) Myrtle beach wedding! No help but how funny.
  • edited December 2011
    I think you meant June 2010! I live in North Myrtle Beach and will probably be using Beauty and the Beach for my hair. Bare Bella at Myrtle Beach Mall does makeup for $35.00 and uses Bare Escentuals products. I am a local here so if you need any help or suggestions page me.
  • cosme8386cosme8386 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops!! my mistake! Yes I did mean June 2010,...it's very strange typing it that way,...sorry!   Thanks so far for the suggestions!
  • aesegura2022aesegura2022 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Girls! I can't be much help either since I'm also an OOT bride but wanted to know where everyone is getting married next summer in MB!  I'm July 10th at the Grande Dunes Ocean Club... going to visit this weekend, so exciting!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using The Forest Salon & Spa in Carolina Forest, Jill's the owner, $15-$20 for an up-do and $30-$40 for makeup.
  • edited December 2011
    I will be getting married at the Barefoot Resort and Golf Oceanfront Cabana.
  • tcymbor0604tcymbor0604 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also an OOT bride from NE ohio and were getting married at the Huntington Beach State Park June 18, 2010
  • trfrsitrfrsi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here's for everyone... I am a Charleston based makeup artist (and bride!) specializing in airbrush makeup and hair styling. If you want beautiful, flawless, picture-perfect makeup for your wedding day, DO NOT GO WITH SOMEONE USING BARE ESCENTUALS!!! I am biased, but can tell you why. All of the minerals in that (and most) makeup will reflect the light from a camera, making your face appear significantly lighter than the rest of your body. Airbrush makeup is flawless, matte, and will NOT reflect camera light! I even do tattoo coverage (looks like you never even got one!). I am willing to travel anywhere in SC, NC and GA for your special day. Please view my website, www.beautymasterybydesign.com, for my portfolio and contact form. Trial runs available. I hope to hear from you and all other makeup and hair needing brides soon! ~Tracy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards