• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2010 Weddings

HUGE Check

I ordered my dress today!!! i cant believe i actually commited to one. now i'm sad i cant try on more dresses for fun.. i liked the dress up game!!
Meagan and Travis
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BFP 2/27/11 Missed M/C 4/2/11
BFP 6/8/11 Delilah Rae born February 17, 2012
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HUGE Check

• yay, that's a huge check!  what dress did you eventually buy?  do you have any pix?
  • Congrats on finding your dress! We want to see pics when you get the chance!
    [url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt168226.aspx[/img][/url]

Expecting baby #1: May 17, 2013
  • Yay, how exciting!  I cannot wait to go dress shopping, I don't get to go until October when I fly to the states and I'll only have two days to dress shop, then back to the island so I hope I find "the one" in those two days!  Congrats and I can't wait to see pics!
  • Congratulations! I can't wait to start shopping for mine!
  • it ended up being from david's bridal (i NEVER thought i would go there) and its style # sv 9563.
    Meagan and Travis
  • wow, that dress looks so modern and couture!  great pick! 
  • thanks ldames, that was what i was going for.. and its even better that it was less than half of the designer dress i thought i wanted
    Meagan and Travis
  • Congrats!! I'm waiting patiently until Sept 25th when Ma and I are going to the dress stores!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards