Illinois-Chicago
Options

Slideshow

We're getting married September 12th. We have all our pictures picked out, but we need to scan them or find someone to scan them.  Who did you use to make your slideshow?

Re: Slideshow

• Options
    Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our DJ is doing our slideshow. It was extra but they are doing all of the scanning and stuff.
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FMIL is doing ours...she's great with that kind of stuff.
    imageimage
  • Options
    cmk1215cmk1215 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our DJ is also doing ours - it was part of our package.  We just saw it this weekend and it turned out great!  It is also for our September 12th wedding  : )
  • Options
    raeynraeyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    bri&mon, Email me at lindsraeyn at hotmail dot com for a recommendation if your DJ won't do it or you're looking for a cheaper option.
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our videographer was supposed to do it but we're behind schedule and at this point we  would have to scan the pictures ourselves and mail her the dvd.  Where can I go to scan them?Our band doesn't provide this service. thanks!
  • Options
    Danaz1Danaz1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used windows movie maker. Its really easy
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Traci Scheller from Moments in Time Montage did mine, it was awesome! She has done a few of my friends too. Contact me if you want her info. bobbi@partyprofessionalsinc.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards