Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Eyebrow wax?

I want to get my eyebrows waxed in hopes of getting them to look darker and not bushy lol...Will waxing help? Where do you recommend going? I am in Frisco and would love some direction on a good eyebrow waxer.TIA!

Re: Eyebrow wax?

• edited December 2011
    Cindy DiMaggio 972-523-9921She is so pricey, but totally worth it. I usually only go to her before big events (so that I justify the $24 plus tip). She's in Dallas off 75.
  • DonnaariesDonnaaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I go to Luda at the Beauty Brands at Willow Bend Mall.  She's an older Russian lady who is super sweet.  She makes an eyebrow wax relaxing, I'm not sure how but I usually get really relaxed to the point of sleepy during my appt.  She charges $18.
    D&M Bio
    Now with vendor reviews!
    Donna Cooks: My Food Blog
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I usually get my eyebrows threaded instead of waxed, and I LOVE it. It seems to hurt less, and it takes longer for the hair to grow back(for me, at least). I know it's gross, but I usually go to the one in Stonebriar Mall, although, I know there are threading salons somewhere around. If I ever have to just go get them waxed, I usually just go to whatever nail salon is close by... I've never had a horrible waxing experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards