Ohio-Toledo

Where did/will have your bridal shower?

Looking for locations for a smallish bridal shower. I have a location South Toledo free of charge but not really fond of the inside. Where is your's going to be?

Re: Where did/will have your bridal shower?

• cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my bridal shower in a room at my aunt's church (Blessed Sacrament - O'Toole Room).  I think a lot of churches rent out rooms to its members for very inexpensive rates or free.  This room in particular was nice because it had a private kitchen.  I had about 35 people at my shower but I would estimate this room would accomodate about 60 people nicely.  I don't know exactly what you consider "smallish".  :) I don't know what time of year you are planning to have your shower, but you may want to check out the metroparks.  They have some indoor and outdoor shelters with some beautiful scenery around!Good luck in your looking!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • britndavidbritndavid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my girls are planning mine to be at the toledo woman's club on woodley (out sylvainia by westfield mall). its $50 for a weekday and i think its $100 for a weekend! its very nice tho and just the right size for a bridal shower consisting of 20-30 ppl.
    "He's the perfect reflection of God's love for me!"

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I had mine at the Sylvania Moose Lodge. My dad and brother are members. So if you know a member of the different Moose, Elks, ets. lodges you can rent from there. There are couple of small buildings at Wildwood to rent. I'm not sure of the prices, I just remember seeing them when I was there.
  • edited December 2011
    I had my shower in the Rossford Community Center. The rooms can be various sizes. I dont remember how much they charged maybe less than $100.
  • edited December 2011
    Mine was at Jaeger Hall at St. Clement's church on Tremainsville near Alexis. I guess it fits 75 and the rental was $50. They also have a kitchen.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards