Ohio-Cincinnati

Random Question - Who all do you tip?

My best friend who is getting married next month and I were talking today on the way back from her final appointment with her photographer and she asked and interesting question. Who all gets tipped at a wedding?

Re: Random Question - Who all do you tip?

• jerobe4jerobe4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tipped the priest, the limo driver, the waiters and bartenders, and the musicians that sang at our wedding. Everyone else is a choice for you to tip if you think they did a really good job. Also if you have a wedding coordinator you should tip them.
    Baby Brady coming June 18, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    You should tip any and all of your vendors who go above and beyond for you (and, no, it doesn't matter whether or not they own their own business - you tip regardless).This includes: your officiant, photographer, musicians and/or DJ, stylist, MUA, florist, videographer, wedding planner, the coat check person (if you have one), the valets (if you have them).Also, please check with your venue in re: the gratuity to see if it is actually distributed to your servers. If it isn't, you'll need to include a tip for them, as well as for your bartender(s).Here's a great page to help with tipping questions, both wedding and non-wedding related: [url]http://www.findalink.net/tippingetiquette.php[/url]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards