Wedding Woes

I'm whining in here

Okay, I just need to find some better friends.Case 1:R:  Cancelled her last trip on me the day before.  Said it was her brakes and something else in her car.  Same excuse she had given me 6 months previous.  Really, she should've just come up with something better.   Lives 2.5 hours away.S:  came into town from D.C.  Made plans for her to call me and have brunch at my house.  Never called or showed.T:  suppose to BE HERE ALREADY.  Called and said his license plates were stolen, but would call me when he left.  Still has not called.  I just called him and got his voicemail.  Lives 2.5 hours away.I'm about to have a temper tantrum.  I have visited all (with the exception of S) at least 2 times and in the case of T, more than that in the last two years.  Dammit, it's their turn to come here.

Re: I'm whining in here

• loveshine1loveshine1 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You do need new and better friends.They just seem inconsiderate and unmotivated to make the trip. 2.5 hours isn't all that long. I visit my friends in NJ and CA, and they visit me.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • :( Feck. I'm so sorry. That freaking blows, and I know how excited you were.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Gone too Soon.
  • VarunaTTVarunaTT member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited December 2011
    Okay, he just called and he's on his way.  The guilt trip was not necessary.  But I'm just letting it go.  Butthead.^I'm channeling my inner 5 year old.  And it feels GOOD.
  • edited December 2011
    V- I said I hated someone's guys the other day. It felt awesome.
  • nicoleg1982nicoleg1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Am I the only one that saw R S T and thought, what about L N and E?
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards