New Jersey
Options

Red Bank GTG Evite Sent

If you did not leave your email below please leave it.  September 24, 2009, 6:30 (please suggest a time if you think a different time is better)Location in RB is TBD, so please suggest! :)

Re: Red Bank GTG Evite Sent

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Cheryl!  Just got on right now, please e-mail me.pinaybee @ gmail.comI think we may have to wait til the Monday before to see what these places are having the night of.  Lots of the bars have karaoke and we both know it's cougar town at BS! ;)
  • Options
    kle0113kle0113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me please. Knottie name at gmail dot com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm a big fan of the dublin house and the downtown :)
  • Options
    chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    please send me the evite too. chryssy246@aol.com thanks! i always have a good time at downtown
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    whatever, Cheryl. NOW you can go to a GTG?!?!?! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL Jaime I'm sorry :( before I set the date of this I literally checked 4 calendars (one being one of my bosses!) I even suggested a date for this and got to work and realized I couldn't do it :( Come back to jersey georgia!   Dana I love Dublin, Downtown has gone weird since the renovations.   Samatha, love the new siggy for one!  and two cougarville baby!  FI already put it on his calendar to not do anything and drive and pick me up he's so good! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Cheryl! =)  BTW,is  this knotties only or FI/DH's are allowed?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto on the siggy pic samor! love it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh FI DH is allowed def, whoever wants to join the more the better! :)  If I find there are a lot of FI/DH coming I will have FI stay :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Jaime! =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my vote is the downtown, but i will drink anywhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Two votes Downtown :) Samor is right now we should check to see whats going on as well. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    add me ot this list...not sure If i can make a thurs or not...but I'l sure try! kimandvinny2009 @ gmail
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards