Massachusetts-Boston

poll: w'edding specifics

2»

Re: poll: w'edding specifics

• edited December 2011
    johnnysbride, definitely. My wedding has already passed so not much crashing at my wedding! Although, I think we did have a couple to be honest with you.
  • edited December 2011
    wait, did RoxyRuby copy meaghan's post and then delete? Or is my email messed up?
  • edited December 2011
    yes, I was going to call her a show off
  • edited December 2011
    W.T.F.seriously.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't agree, it's a poll so you'll get a variety of answers. Also, if you're going to be a b!tch, don't chicken out lol. But this seems fishy to me. Why would you copy her entire post, post it yourself without comment and delete?
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah whatever that was my bitchy answer. Here is the real one. She was the post above mine and I was going to copy and put in my answers. Here are mine... Date/day of the week/time: Saturday June 20th '09 Venue: Popponessett Inn# of Guests: 175Budget: 50k# in bridal party: ALOTMeal(buffet,plated,cocktail): the usual beef and chicken
  • edited December 2011
    Karma man, karma.Pics of your wedding please Roxy.
  • edited December 2011
    She served chicken!!! How tacky!
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • edited December 2011
    last time her budget was double :)
  • edited December 2011
    Date/day of the week/time: 9/19, Saturday, 5pm Ceremony 6 -1am receptionVenue: Old South Church & Fairmont Copley Plaza# of Guests: 152Budget: ~ $110k not including HM, Dress, Rings, or RD# in bridal party: 10 (MOH, Best Man, 5 BM's, 5 Groomsmen)Meal(buffet,plated,cocktail): Plated - Filet Mignon or Baked Halibut; 5 course meal
  • edited December 2011
    Date/ day/time: august 20, 2010 friday night @ 6:30 venue: The Stevens Estate number of guests: 180 budget: 20k not including hm meal: lots of passed and stationary apps for cocktail hour plus dinner buffet of chicken / stuffed haddock and other Yummies to go along
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and my bridal party is 21. 2 MOHs (sisters) 6 bmaids 9 gmen 2 fl girls 2 ring bearers do I win? lol
  • edited December 2011
    Boston, is it weird I am psyched to see you are doing halibut too? My mom and DH's mom were like, 'Halibut really?' and I was like yes and it will be damn good.
  • edited December 2011
    Date/day of the week/time: Friday January 15th 2010Venue: Tewksbury Country Club# of Guests: 125ishBudget:20k# in bridal party: 5 bridesmaids 5 groomsmen 3 Flower girls and 1 Junior bridesmaidMeal(buffet,plated,cocktail): platted chicken and fish
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Date/day of the week/time:  10/6/2009, Tuesday, noonVenue:  Temple Shir Tikvah, Winchester, MA.  Reception will be at Legal Sea Foods, Burlington, MA.  And we'll have a second reception at a club back in DC.# of Guests: 12 at the ceremony and first reception.  About 100 at the second reception.Budget:  $10,000# in bridal party:  2Meal(buffet,plated,cocktail):  Plated at first reception.  Heavy hors d'oeuvres at reception back in DC.
  • edited December 2011
    Date/day of the week/time:  Sat 2:00 ceremony, 4:00 receptionVenue:  Saphire Estate# of Guests:  160 invited (hoping for no more than 130)Budget:  we're up to about 25k (including HM)# in bridal party:  5 BMs, 4 GMs, 1 :daughter of the bride)Meal(buffet,plated,cocktail):  plated
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • backbaybridebackbaybride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Date/day of the week/time: Saturday 5/7/11 5:30 Ceremony Reception 6:00Venue: Seaport Hotel# of Guests: 150-175 Budget: 50-60k ish# in bridal party: 12 + flower girlMeal(buffet,plated,cocktail): plated choice of Filet or Sea Bass
  • richkatmrichkatm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Date/day of the week/time: Sunday Oct. 11thVenue: Bradford Country Club# of Guests: 180Budget: 15k-18k give or take# in bridal party: 8 (inluding us)Meal(buffet,plated,cocktail): Stations: Chicken Piacata, Baked Scrod, carving station of roast beef. Coctail hour: Cheese/Cracker/Fruit, scallops w/bacon and stuffed mushroom caps.
  • spizlett410spizlett410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay 2dbride!  I am glad to see someone else that has a non-weekend wedding and a smaller budget! Date/day of the week/time: April 22, 2010.  Thursday night. Ceremony and reception 5- 11:30pm.Venue: Independence Harbor in Assonet, MA# of Guests: inviting about 130Budget: 10k for the ceremony and reception3.5k for the honeymoon (but it is a gift!  love it!)# in bridal party: 1 MOH, 2 Bridesmaid.  1 best man and 3 groomsman.Meal(buffet,plated,cocktail): buffet- we haven't decided on the choices offered....hoping to manage doing a cocktail hour
  • edited December 2011
    Megan - I love halibut, and it was definitely the best fish dish at our tasting....we just picked what was best at the tasting & went with it! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Date/day of the week/time: 9/19/09, Saturday 4:30 ceremony 6:30 receptionVenue: Family church, then Georgetown Club# of Guests: 165 (invited 203)Budget: $40k# in bridal party: 5 bridesmaids and 7 groomsmenMeal(buffet,plated,cocktail): plated, choice of filet mignon, chicken piccata or vegetarian
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards