Connecticut

Limos

Hey girls... looking for recommendations on limo companies with 10-12 passenger SUV limos.  I know we can't have them here in CT so I was wondering if anyone was using one from NY instead.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Limos

• tplusktplusk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just in the wedding couple of weeks ago and my friend rented one from NYC (Hummer). We were able to fit 18 people and still had some space. I will send her a text to see if I can get you the name.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks tplusk... that would be greatly appreciated!
  • edited December 2011
    side comment...why can't there be SUV limos in CT?? I have never heard this before and I haven't looked into transportation yet, but I know my FI is wanting one so i'm just curious why and if it is all companies.
  • tplusktplusk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please don't quote me but there is something about a max head count in CT (no more than 8 or 9) per limo. Unless you decide to go with a limo bus.
  • edited December 2011
    We are renting a stretch Hummer for our upcoming wedding from a company in White Plains... it seats 18. The company that we are renting from has Hummers, a stretch Range Rover that was beautiful (but too small for us) and a ton of other luxury stretch SUVs.
  • edited December 2011
    telli-karz.... can i ask which company you are using?  I'd like to look them up to see what SUV limos they have
  • tplusktplusk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    trouble5112 here is the company Exotic NY Limo 914.843.4488. You can Google their name.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually got a party bus from thepartyride.com out of NY and it was the cheapest co I could find.  They have a ton of buses to chose from too. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards