Georgia-Savannah

Hair/Make up Salons

I am coming down to Savannah Oct. 10 to get my bridal portraits done, what are some salons ya'll reccommend to get my hair and make up done??I know about Savannah Day Spa and that may be an option but I kinda wanted to hear some opinions of places locals go to, or have heard good things about.I will need my hair and makeup done, trying not to go over $200. Thanks ya'll!

Re: Hair/Make up Salons

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Try 40 Volume, Atmospheres, Park West, or Della Vita. I love B Street also, but its pricey.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding hair/makeup done at Atmosphere's Salon.  $125 for both on the day of, and I was extremely happy with how it came out!
  • whitneyfaythwhitneyfayth member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to have Angela at Angelora(912)3540098 do my hair. It's a very relaxing salon, and they do know what they are doing. I have gone to them for years and can always say I like what they do to my hair. One of my bridesmaids will be actually getting their hair done the day of my wedding as well. I am really excited about my bridal consultation because I know Angela will have something that will work for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards