Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Falmouth Hotels

Hello everyone, we're in the process of planning our wedding in the Falmouth area (Saint Anthony's/Flying Bridge). I'm wondering what experiences people have had with hotels in the Falmouth area. The two we've been thinking about are the Inn on the Square and the Innseasons Harborwalk but we're open to any suggestions. We're just wondering what types of group deals people have gotten and how the accommodations have been. Thanks!!

Re: Falmouth Hotels

• edited December 2011
    Our wedding is next month, but we used the Inn on the Square for one of the hotels. They were great about the blocks and the pricing was good, I think. I called most of the accommodations in Falmouth and got pricing for all of them for all the guests and Inn on the Square was in line. It looks like a nice hotel, but can't speak yet on our guests' experiences. There's a little inn called the Seaside Inn that's right on Falmouth Heights beach. We've stayed there a bunch of times and really like it for the location. The rooms are nothing to write home about, your basic hotel/motel room, nothing fancy, but the location can't be beat. It's right above the British Beer Company pub, so that's good for guests looking for entertainment. And they were one of the only places to offer 1-night stays. Most places I called were 2-night minimum stays, even for the end of Sept. Something to keep in mind.
  • edited December 2011
    We are getting married next June in Bourne and went through the same hotel issue. Inn on the Square is where we booked for our wedding night and were able to block 10 rooms at a very reasonable rate for guests. The staff was really helpful and got back to me quickly. The whole process was really smooth. Obviously don't know how the stay is going to be, but the hotel is by far the nicest we saw on upper cape in that area. Most places are so tacky down the cape but Inn on the Square felt more updated. We only saw the lobby/dining area but it looks clean and nice! Good luck!
  • kebrown47kebrown47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your replies!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards