New Hampshire

Jewelery recs.

I am looking to find necklaces for my BM's for the wedding. Where did you find your gifts for the bridal party? I need ideas! TIA!
April 2010 January SC - Favorite Picture from the Holidays
DH & I at the Light Festival

Anniversary

PersonalMilestone

Re: Jewelery recs.

• ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got my bridesmaids' jewelry on etsy. Mine was a little different than what people usually get, but I loved them! I know a lot of girls on here have used etsy for bm jewelry.As for gifts, I got each of my girls Coach clutches, the necklaces, and then I made them bm tanks and had flip flops waiting for them at the reception.GL!
  • edited December 2011
    redenvelope.com has some nice stuff. The Paper Store also has some jewelry (something I found out when I asked my sister's BF where he got her a bracelet). Etsy has some really neat stuff too!
  • edited December 2011
    Not to sound cheap and I know that this totally is going to sound that way but... I found their earrings and hair pins at Claires and their bracelets at Walmart! The jewelry wasn't exactly their gifts because I think etiquette says that if it's for the wedding, it technically shouldn't be given as a gift. I also gave them a little goodie bag the day before during our "girlie time" when we were getting our nails done. This little gift bag had a bridesmaid rhinestone tank, flip flops, shower gel & loafa, nail file, coffee mug, and tissues. It was at the rehearsal that I gave them their jewels to wear for the wedding and a leather coach wristlet. Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine on Overstock.com.
  • edited December 2011
    I wasn't going to bother sharing mine, but since Candi shared hers, I will too.  :)I got their necklaces at Target - $1 eachI had their earrings made by an etsy designer to match - $1 each.I found various other goodies to give them bit by bit: pashminas from Wal-Mart, tote bags from Staples, personalized koozies from personalcreations.com, money clips for the guys online (forgot the website), etc.
  • edited December 2011
    I guess it depends on what/how much. For me I wanted to do amber necklaces that they could dress up (for the wedding) or down for after. There's this AMAZING store in the Phesant Lane Mall (Nashua) - don't know where you are in relation - but they have great semi-precious stone jewlery and they are having a sale 30-50% off certain items.  You likely won't be able to get matching necklaces but that was what I thought was so fun about it - they are each uniqueGL!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards