January 2012 Weddings

happy valentines day

what is everyone doing to celebrate? I'm going to change mu name today as my gift for hubby. He didn't think I was ever going to. Haha should make for a good surprise. Hope you all have a fabulous day.

Re: happy valentines day

• Aww that is so sweet!

I will curled up on the couch snuggling with my two pups. DH is out of town for work but he will be back tomorrow!

Dont forget to come back and let us know about your husbands reaction!
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I am just going to cook a nice dinner. He loves my chicken parm. so I'll cook that.  We went to a winery this past weekend and we bought a hot wine cider so I plan on heating that up in the crockpot and we'll have that with dinner. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wifey is working tonight, so we went out to dinner last night. :)
  • Hubby has to work this afternoon so we just went out to lunch and looked at another apartment. I'm going to get some stuff done today!
    09.27.2007 (the start of a great adventure.) 12.24.2010 (the day he popped the question!) 07.22.11 (the day we added a fur baby: PAWS!) 01.21.2012 (the day we said "I Do.") 07.2012 (the day we decided to start our family!) 11.03.12 (the day we added another furbaby: WEASLEY) "So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day." ~The Notebook
  • Hubby offered to cook dinner, but we ended up doing it together. It ended up being a great night.

Defintely let us know how it went Aleigha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards