Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

**JustinandLindsay**

I think our FIs work together - City of Arlington? Planning department? :)

Re: **JustinandLindsay**

• edited December 2011
    OMG!!!! Is your FI Jason????
  • amybrentamybrent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, Brent. He's not a planner, but he's one of the two planning technicians in that dept.  I saw on one of the posts that you mentioned your FI worked for the City of Arlington as a planner, so I asked Brent about it, and he knew exactly who I was talking about!
  • edited December 2011
    COOL! I'll ask Justin about him tonight. I guess it's marriage time there or something LOL. Jason is one of the other guys in that group and he is getting married in November. Where are ya'll getting married at?? What is your date? They are doing a shower for us on the 17th so I'll maybe get to meet your FI!
  • amybrentamybrent member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married on January 23rd at Prestonwood Baptist in Plano, and then having the reception at Hackberry Creek in Las Colinas. Hopefully y'all can meet at the shower! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh your wedding is going to be so pretty! I went to a wedding that PW a few years ago and it was gorgeous! Congrats to ya'll! I asked Justin about it last night and I guess Brent had already mentioned something about it to him but he just forgot to tell my....typical! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards