Connecticut

Southington Area Restaurants

Hi, we are not looking into doing anything too fancy for our rehearsal dinner and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for pizza or italian restaurants around the Southington area. We are looking to accomadate about 20 people. Thanks!

Re: Southington Area Restaurants

• areidy78areidy78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! I work in Southington and there are a few suggestions. Bonterra's is really good as is Anthony Jack's.
  • edited December 2011
    Bonterra, Anthony Jacks, Testa's, FratellisHTH
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Other than those mentioned, also there is Pagliacci's on Queen St.  More traditional Italian and probably a bit more affordable than Bonterra/Anthony Jack's, but I'm not sure what price point you were looking for.
  • edited December 2011
    If you don't mind going to Waterbury we are using San Marino's for our RD and it is great!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • SweetSimaSweetSima member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kess Cafe is in Plantsville.  Great cozy little place.  The Chef Tim is amazing :)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • areidy78areidy78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally forgot about Kress' we ate there the other day and the place is awesome. The food is good and the actual decor is really cute. They have a big private room in the back that would work nicely for a RD.
  • Sammie112587Sammie112587 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Testa's and Fratelli's are my favorites
  • edited December 2011
    Both Bonterra and Anthony Jack's are really good.  Bonterra is the more italian of the two.  AJs has good steaks, fish, etc. I live right near Kess' and really like it, but would probably pick somewhere a little nicer for a rehearsal dinner.  The food is good and the service is great, but it's very casual and the decor is a little odd (has kind of an antique-y feel w/ the furnishings, but with very bright band/concert posters on the walls (deep banana blackout, etc).  Plus it's more French inspired than Italian.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards