Colorado-Denver

Dance lessons in Denver

Hey ladies, does anybody have any recommendations for a place or person for dance lessons in the Denver area?

Re: Dance lessons in Denver

• erin48erin48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    page KraeBurton................she has a list
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I just did my first lesson at Dancesport is Littleton off of Belleview and Santa Fe. They have a package for $25 that includes three 25 minute lessons and one 55 minute group lesson. Basically, you tell them what your first dance song is and they teach you steps and moves to dance to it. I really like it so far and so did Fi and he was WAY nervous. The gal I am working with is Allison (M, W, Th AM, and F appts.) They have other packages that are more intensive if you want a more choreographed dance. HTH!
    imageimage
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • edited December 2011
    What kind of dancing are you wanting to do?
  • princeatudeprinceatude member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    More or less ballroom. I can salsa and do swing but all the older people in my family know all the dances and will do them depending on the song. So I need a variety and my FI just needs help in all areas of dancing!
  • edited December 2011
    If you email me, I should have some stuff for you but it might not be what you're looking for. kellyraeburton@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    Check out www.elizabethmarberry.com

Elizabeth specializes in wedding dance lessons and working with couples to create a memorable first dance that your guests will be talking about long after your wedding is over! Your first dance sets the tone for the entire reception, so why not make a big SPLASH?

Elizabeth offers private lessons for couples who want set choreography and individualized attention for their first dance, as well as, group lessons to learn some basic ballroom moves and gain confiendence on the dance floor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards