New Jersey

Fringe

Anyone else watch it, I saw the first couple and never caught up, I need to before season 2 starts, or I am worried of missing out on this show which looks like it has lost like potential.  Is it worth catching up on? 

Re: Fringe

• edited December 2011
    I love it!!  It's kind of a cross bw x-files and CSI!  It definitely kept me entertained...but I watch pretty much everything.
  • melissamchiumelissamchiu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI & I really like this show and are def. looking forward to the new season.  Good analogy with x-files meets CSI.
  • jtheissjtheiss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI loves this show! My understanding (and experience) is that you should get caught up before the new season begins. There are lots of nuances and unfolding details that are important for future episodes. There has been a thread running through all of the shows about the lead female's (don't know her name) history, and there's a recurring character that you see in every episode, and all kinds of stuff like that. FI tries to tell me all about the exciting bombshells at the end of every episode but I don't know what he's talking about.
  • edited December 2011
    sounds like I need to catch up, but I think the DVD comes out early september, when does the new season start? 
  • jtheissjtheiss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the new season starts mid to late Sept. You should be able to watch full episodes online at the Fox website so you don't have to wait for DVD.
  • edited December 2011
    I am going on vaction next week with very limited internet access, so I was hoping to get the dvd this week, but apprently it comes out next tuesday.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards