Iowa-Des Moines

AW: New Bio

Check out my new bio! (Link in sig) I put pics of my new house and us moving in. I am also in the process of moving all my planning pics so they are all in one place. My facebook buddies have already seen most of these, but I wanted to AW to the rest of you, lol
TTC #1 since Sept '09 Dx: Severe MFI/Azoo
IVF w/ICSI - 15R, 12M, 10F - transferred 2; froze 3
Beta #1 150 Beta #2 320
7/16 124 bpm (6w5d) 7/31 168 bpm (8w6d) 8/22 170 bpm (12w)
EDD 3/6/13
Our team green baby was a girl! Emma Lynn born 2/23/13
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my read shelf:
Janelle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: AW: New Bio

• edited December 2011
    Cute house!  Good luck filling in that we're settled part for a while :)  We moved into our house in June, wedding in August, and honeymoon in September... well, before we leave on the honeymoon our house is still in pretty much unpacked but not organized stage!  Funny though because we're getting a dog right after we're back from our honeymoon.  Looks like we think alike :)  We already picked her out and are anxiously awaiting getting to have our puppy!!  Good luck with all the planning and your house!!
    Married 08.22.09 Ryan 01.07.2011
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the house~ it is adorable. I loved that feeling of moving into our first home together~ very exciting! I never did get myself around to making a bio~ Bad Kelli! LOL. Thanks for sharing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards