Honeymoon Discussions

tropical honeymoon in September

Where is the best tropical location for a honeymoon the last week of September? Nervous about hurricanes?

Re: tropical honeymoon in September

• A friend just got back from her honeymoon cruise in the carribean. I asked if she was scared about hurricanes, since it's hurricane season.  She said because it's a cruise it's a little different.  The cruisehips can change course when they get word of tropical storms and hurricanes brewing, letting you go on to enjoy your vacation, whereas if you're on an island, you're stuck really.So, I would suggest a cruise if yuo really want something tropical.  I never would have thought of that if she didn't tell me, but it makes sense.  She said while they were on their honeymoon, that's what another ship had to do, and all is fine.
  • One resort that you may really like is Dreams Puerto Vallarta. It’s located on a beautiful beach and it’s only five minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta. I’m a big foodie, and the food is actually fantastic at any of the five restaurants. I liked that I had so many choices from seafood, to Mexican, to Italian. My favorite definitely was the seafood restaurant Oceana because the food was great and you have a great view of the ocean. Since you and your future hubby are there to relax, I have to suggest you check out the spa. I got a Swedish massage and it was one the best I’ve ever had. I hope you enjoy your honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards