• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2010 Weddings

*vmd87*

Hey Val, I was told to "page" you about joining the FB group. Evidently it's private and we have to be asked to join! I would love to join! Tell me how :)

Re: *vmd87*

• Hi girls...are you comfortable with posting your names and networks on here? Then I can search for you, add you as friends, and invite you to the group. If not, I can give you my email address and you can send me your info. Unfortunately you can't search for me because my page is totally private to anyone who isn't a friend, so I have to find you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I only allow certain types of facebook users to find me in search I think ... unless I changed it, I can't remember. I also wouldn't want to post my full name here. Can the admin of the group make the group searchable on facebook for like a day or two so everyone can request to join it ... I think you can keep it "request to join" and not open membership but still have the group show up in search results. And then make the group private again later. I don't know if this would work but otherwise I'm not going to be able to join lol. I guess it's not a big deal but I don't want to miss out on anything.
  • the group is searchable and you can request to join...just look for "The Lovely Ladies of July 2010"...that's the group name. Once you request to join, I can approve you that way.
  • I found it! It wasn't showing up in search results a few days ago but there it is. Can you or someone approve Kristen from the Ohio University/Cleveland, OH networks?
  • did you request to be approved? I haven't gotten the request yet on my page, but as soon as I get it, I'll approve you :)
  • I thought I did? I tried it again just now.
  • got it! you're good to go....welcome to the group!
  • Ah, ok, it's showing up normally now. Thanks! :)
  • Emily, you might have to do it again....I guess Facebook is being weird today...I haven't gotten a request from you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards