Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Viewed by 38,000 and counting.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and planning a wedding for next fall.My proposal was a bit unique, as it involved my favorite author and a community my boyfriend and I are really into.I work at home as a writer, and without going into the obnoxious detail, I was surprised when he came home from work early that day. Even more surprised when my phone rang and John Green was on the other end. And that he was currently broadcasting live on BlogTV at the time. And that I didn't have any pants on.Later, the proposal was made into one of the videos that John and Hank Green (the Vlogbrothers - gosh this is weird and complicated when you try to explain it!) post on YouTube every day.So now 38,000+ people have enjoyed my proposal along with me!I thought it was perfect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkKLANmUbF4
On bed rest since Groundhog's Day and every day since has been exactly the same.
BabyFruit Ticker
Blog

Re: Viewed by 38,000 and counting.

• Options
    MeganS48MeganS48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That was you?? I'm a high school librarian and read John Green's blog. I saw the video right before my fiancee proposed to me, and I remember thinking how cool the idea was!  Congratulations! :-)
  • Options
    sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, that is incredible! What an awesome story... and so cool that it is on video!! :) Congratulations!P.S. Your ring is GORGEOUS!
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very unique, and I love the no pants part! Very memorable :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards