Washington-Seattle

AW: photos are here

http://laluzphotography.instaproofs.com/Go to Joslyn & Kash wedding.  The password is wimer.They are divided by sections on the site

Re: AW: photos are here

• jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very beautiful and so many different sites. I love that. Your wedding looked lovely. Thanks for sharing your wedding pics.
  • edited December 2011
    Your wedding looked amazing! Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • edited December 2011
    gorgeous!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    Lovely! I'm still going through them - have to say I like the shot of your "something blue" peaking out of your dress. It's cute.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for noticing.  i wish that photo was a little further away so you could see the back of my hair and bra but you get the point.  i didnt tell her how much i wanted in the picture
  • edited December 2011
    Love the bride and groom selections. Congrats!
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    Lol, I totally thought the same thing KS did when I saw that pic.  And the one with the bouts in the bathtub took me a while to figure out what the heck they were. :)  You look lovely and your design background really shows through on the decor!  Where did you get the butterflies?
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    got all the butter flies and dragon flies at esty.  how many are you looking for?  i still have some but many got thrown away when the catering company helped pick up the center pieces
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure how many, but I'd be interested in buying them from you. Do you have my email? jolenedes at yahoo.com Oh and Brandi mentioned you guys have 3" floating candles but she thought they might be ivory?
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    we do have floating candles.  they are definately ivory but a really light ivory.  her and i are going to do a combined for sale post soon but they just bought a house and i am trying to declutter mine first.  we will post here before craigslist.  i know that sarak wants my white lanterns
  • edited December 2011
    If they're light enough, they probably would work. If you have any pics of them (especially against a white sheet of paper or something) that would work great. I wish I could have bought the urns from her, especially since she's so close, but they're too small. :(
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    tygirl-i have 19 dragonflies and 29 butterflies left if you want them in various colors.  I paid a buck a piece for them but if you want i will sell you them all for like 15 bucks. all but 6 of them are in covington but i will likely see my parents or brandi this weekend if not sooner.
  • edited December 2011
    Sounds good to me!  Do you have the name of the Etsy seller if I need more?
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    yup.  3D insects. 
  • edited December 2011
    ok I will bring my 6 down to covington this weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    Cool, and let me know about the floating candles when you can.
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    okay my dad took pitctures of them tonight but i dont think he knows how to upload them.  i will start a new post later and page you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards