Ohio-Columbus
Options

Wedding playlist and song ideas needed

Ok for those of you who are close enough or finished with this part.... What were some must have songs for your reception and coctail hour other than the personal songs for the dances? What ones got the best response from guests? If you have a playlist and want to email it to me that's cool too. erin.patrice at yahoo dot com.I'm looking for ideas that mix the classics like sinatra and billie holiday with dance classics like cha cha slide, wild thang and love shack with current songs like aint no other man by christina aguilera, sexy back, and stuff like that.....so anything is welcome, slow songs, dance songs.... just gimme some good ideas girls! lol

Re: Wedding playlist and song ideas needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my DJ play a Sunny 95 type music mix during appetizers and dinner, and then we had our dances, after that, he opend up the dance floor, and played dance music. I also gave him a list of a few songs I really wanted to hear. Other than that, he chose and played requests. I figured he knows what people like to dance to. The dance floor stayed full.
  • Options
    story.shannonstory.shannon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing all Rat Pack for the cocktail hour and dinner. I'm really open to almost anything for the reception. I have a list of absolute DO NOT PLAYS like the chicken dance, YMCA, and the electric slide, but other than that it's free game.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards