Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews and the Start of a Married Bio!

I just got back from my honeymoon yesterday and wanted to get my reviews posted to help out other Vegas brides as they plan their weddings.  I know the reviews helped me out so much during the process so I wanted to return the favor.  I will revise and update my Married Bio as I get my pro-pics back and if I think of any other new details that I want to include.  The link is below in my siggy!Overall, we were so happy with all of our vendors and I can honestly say we didn't have any bad vendors at all.  Most were amazing, so even though my ratings may seem over-inflated, we really did work with some incredible people.  
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Reviews and the Start of a Married Bio!

• edited December 2011
    It sounds like you had a wondeful time!! I can't wait to see your professional pics.  
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! And some wonderful pics :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    loved the bio, great reviews and few vendors of mine in there. thanks for taking the timexxx
  • edited December 2011
    congratulations!  you look beautiful and it looks like everyone had a great time!  can't wait to see more of your pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    Loved your reviews! Our reception is at Maggiano's and after reading everyones amazing reviews I cannot wait for our turn!  Can i ask how much the martini bar upgrade was? I'd love to have it but FI thinks it will be too expensive
  • edited December 2011
    The martini bar upgrade was $4 per person and I thought it was well worth it.  The drinks were amazing (highly recommend the Pomegranate and the Pineapple).  We asked the bartender to make them all and line them up on the bar so we could all go through and get a taste.  It was a lot of fun and we got some good pics of it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards