Ohio-Columbus

Joint Last Night Party

My sister and her fiance have decided that they want a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. I have been put in charge of planning this shin dig, but I have no clue what to do. They don't really want to go bar hopping or anything like that. It's going to be a bunch of couples and it'll be real low-key. Any suggestions for the Cbus/Delaware area?Thanks!

Re: Joint Last Night Party

• ChiMoniqueChiMonique member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for a place to go/something to do or are you thinking of hosting it at someone's home? If it's going to be couples and super low-key, I think it makes most sense to have it at someone's home, then you could provide drinks, apps and maybe do a game night or something? Most people love that and it would be fun with couples.
  • edited December 2011
    I was going to suggest maybe ordering in Pizza and having game/movie night as well! Sounds like my kind of night! :)
  • DandishDandish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wine tastings at Vino 100 are fun. We just did one to start off a bachelorette party this weekend.
  • edited December 2011
    Here's a very random idea if you do it at someone's house.  My brother in law is German, and at their wedding celebration in Germany they played a few games where the couple chose their opponents.  So for example, one of the games was an obstacle course on big wheels and they chose two guests to go up against.  There was also a game where they flashed pictures of famous people on a screen (mostly funny celeb pics) and each team had to remember as many as they could.  I think there was even one where they had to construct a contraption for an egg and drop it.  For each different activity they chose different guests to go up against. Yes, this could be very lame, but it could also be very funny depending on the couple and your group of friends (and how much people are drinking).  HTH!
  • kerrkerr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do a wine tasting at Camelot Wine Cellars in the Short North. They give you your own private room, it's only $15 a person, and they give you a TON of wine! Plus, you can bring in your own appetizers and such so that you aren't spending an arm and a leg on food. We had a fabulous time! It would be really fun with couples, too.
  • edited December 2011
    The Big Bang in the arena district is entertaining!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards