Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Sh!t

Boss is back early. :(  He wasn't supposed to be in until tomorrow, but I guess he decided to come in this afternoon.My day just went downhill. :/

Re: Sh!t

• edited December 2011
    Boo!  S/O your job, though, have you heard anything from the interview you had last week?
  • New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boo! I'm sorry. My boss comes back from 12 weeks of maternity leave mid-september, and I am already dreading it! I got SO much work done while she was gone since I didn't have to worry about the busy-work cr@p!
  • edited December 2011
    ugh that sucks!!!!!  
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for asking but it didn't work out. :(  Nothing on the horizon at the moment either.  Starting to feel a bit desperate. Jenn - that's rough - 12 whole weeks and then you have to get used to having her around again. 
  • New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No kidding! My "temp" manager has actually been someone that I consider as a friend, and she feels the same was as I do about worthless reports, etc. It has been SO nice. Now I have to create and back-date a bunch of reports before the real boss comes back so neither temp boss nor I get busted! LOL
  • edited December 2011
    Blah, that stinks! At least maybe he's still in a good mood from vacation? Or due to the fact that it is a long holiday weekend coming up? I'm trying here...at least it's nearing the end of the day!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about the job prospects.  Vibes that something will come up soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards