California-Los Angeles

birdcages

I used a birdcage for my wedding as a card box and I adored the way it looked!  If you're looking for one, they had a lot of cute ones at TJMaxx today, and Home Goods is getting some in as well.  

Just thought I'd throw that out there :)  I kinda regret getting rid of mine b/c it was so cute!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: birdcages

• edited December 2011
    Forgot to mention that they also had stationery, etc. from the Brides line on sale there too...
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!!! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!! I AM TOTALLY LOOKING FOR SOME!!
    WHICH TJ MAXX?  what's home goods?  where is that?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    ha i got a lil carried away in that first post.i was so excited lol.  do you know much they ran for -- even a range?
    Anniversary
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would like to know more info too...
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• edited December 2011
    Thanks - I rather go and see it myself than order on line and not really know the quality of it.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    So there wasn't a problem w/ cards slipping through the bird cage?
  • edited December 2011
    We kept the lid open so people just threw their card through the top, but no I haven't heard of people having the cards slip out.

The birdcages ranged from $12-30.  I almost want to go pick one up for the house.

I live in Ventura county, so my location probably wouldn't have been of help to most of you, but I have also been to 2 Home Goods stores and they have had the same stuff... so I would imagine that you might get lucky at yours too?

Side note - they sell cute lingerie at TJMaxx for dirt cheap as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards