Missouri-St Louis

Reception Venue help?

Hi, I am newly engaged.  We are looking at getting married in March either right before or after St. Patrick's Day.  We live out in Lake Saint Louis but have guests attending from every different directions so we are not set on one main area for the wedding and reception.  Basically it comes down to cost, but we would like it nice.  We will have around 250 guests and the two lowest prices I have come across are Lemp Grand Hall and Andre's West.  Are there anymore suggestions that would offer less than $29 per person with food, bar and decoration set up included?

Re: Reception Venue help?

• edited December 2011
    Hi!

I would like to recommend Caroline Vineyards, Washington, MO. If you choose them catering is included, as it is in-house, and Toni the manager was very accomodating to my fiance, as we are having a large wedding of 200-250 as well. She was very nice and cut the prices! We decided upon the double entree option and it is $29/person, but if you were to choose a single entree, it would be much cheaper putting you in your price range you mentioned. Also, the preferred vendor for the Vineyard is the best prices I have seen around for open bar! Only $7.50 per person! Unbelieveable!

To save money on the venue, my fiance and I have decided to get married over Memorial Day weekend on a sunday, since most guests will have Monday off! :) We saved 1500 bucks that way! You get a wedding day coordinator, linens, flowers, DJ etc all included in this price! It's worth looking into ! Let me knkow if you have any questions?  Can't wait to see what you choose! Keep us updated!
  • angiems97angiems97 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know prices but you can check other Andre's (South and in Fenton,) Hendri's in the city, the Christy in the city, Royal Orleans (South Co,) and Orlando Gardens (several locations near south county) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Debonaire Banquet Center & had amazing service!  They offered a special at a bridal show and when I went to meet with them they gave me an even better deal.  March is considered "off season" so you will get discounts for that & if you do a Friday or a Sunday, you will get even better discounts.  Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Moolah Ballroom I believe starts at $29 and it is a pretty good package. The room also holds 400 easily, so it will hold your party. Also check the All Ocassion Banquet Center in St.Charles. My friend is having her reception there and they are very reasonable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards