November 2013 Weddings
Options

November Bride

Just wanted to introduce my self! Im a medical assistant and after 5 and a half years me and my FI are getting married Novemeber 9th! He is a truck driver and we got engaged novemeber 2012 and i got my engagement ring on valentines day 2013! 

Re: November Bride

• Options
    Congrats!!! We are Wedding Date buddies!!
    V|V TSP V|V Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome to the board!!

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options
    Congratulations! Welcome to the board.  As you proceed with your planning, stop by and let us know how it is going!

Happy Planning!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Thanks everybody! Laughing I have gotten alot done the only things left is to hash out details with photographer and florist! I booked the venue and already have my dress. My best friend is doing my cake (he has a wonderful cake studio).My parents are doing my food for the reception they love to cater BBQ! and I got a great DJ booked as well!  Lots of little things to do! 
  • Options

We're also a November 9th couple!! :) That's great that you have so much done!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• Options
    Also a Nov. 9 bride here!  Welcome!  

Congrats on having so much done!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    congrats and we i am also a november 9th bride
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you all! November 9th seems to be a pretty popular date! i chose it for the gourgeous time of year and colors! also i didnt want to have it too close to the thanksgiving holiday! congrats to yall too!Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards