Missouri-St Louis

Real Touch (fake) wedding flowers

I have decided to have fake bouquets for my wedding.  I have seen them at a few other wedding and they look great and they are cheaper.  I live in the St. Louis area and I was wondering if anyone out there knows of any places in the area that do the (nice) fake flowers.  I have found a few websites but I would really like to speak with a real person. 

Re: Real Touch (fake) wedding flowers

• edited December 2011
    Go to Hobby Lobby- they usually have an arranger on staff, and their flowers go on sale 50% off every few weeks.  I've had good experiences with the Kirkwood store, I'm not sure how near that is to you.
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my coworkers used a florist that made the bouquets out of silk flowers.  I'm pretty sure it was this place in Edwardsville.  They were really pretty and you couldn't tell they were fake until you got right up to them.
  • DemedollDemedoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the Michaels florist off Manchester. They were having a red white and blue clearance sale for julybut they have sales all the time. So does Jo Ann fabrics. Both have printable coupons each week as well up to 40% off sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards