Nevada-Las Vegas

Harmony Medina or Glam squad?

Re: Harmony Medina or Glam squad?

• edited March 2012
    I am using Harmony.  I have heard great reviews about both - it is probably just a matter of personal preference and budget.  At the time I booked, Harmony included a free trial, so that pretty much sealed the deal for me.
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Harmony as well. She does airbrush makeup and spray tanning so that made my decision. She will come to my room.to do the spray tan so I won't have to go try to find a tanning salon
  • I booked glamsqud. They have great reviews, but a have been known to be a bit late. I emailed and called Harmony and never got a response. Elise and James from Glabsquad are wonderful for quick response and they have sent me some updated pictures of hair and makeup. The ones on their web site look a bit dated have have a distinct "prom" feels. They are redoing their web page with new pictures. Im excited!
  • I used Glamsquad and my BFF had used them as well....Either way both have had great reviews on TK so you will be in good hands :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • I booked Harmony last night!!! I can't wait to work with her! I'm getting spray tan in my hotel room also and lashes come with the makeup. You can do the 4-6 week lashes for $50 if you really want to. I think you'll be beautiful no matter who you go with.
  • I used Glamsquad and was very happy with them. 

Both get great reviews, so I think you will be happy with either way.
  • edited March 2012
    Between the 2, I'd say harmony
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you everyone!! I got an email from Harmony and I am gooing to book her!!
  • Thats good to hear about the updated pictures with glamsquad, I am booked with them and I was a bit concerned with what I saw online too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards