June 2012 Weddings

Anyone else still receiving wedding gifts?

H and I were surprised that we are still receiving wedding gifts in the mail and or cards. We came home last night and we usually enter through our back door. And I'm conditioned now to check the front door for packages. welp we had one from BBB yesterday and one last week. We've also still receiving cards in the mail. The generousity of our friends truly astounds us!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Anyone else still receiving wedding gifts?

• Ash61612Ash61612 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited June 2012
    yep. I know of several things that have been bought off our registry that we haven't received yet. 

Remember, its common thought that wedding guests can send their gifts your first year of marriage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow, that's awesome, unexpected but definitely appreciated! Glad we ordered more then enough thank you cards.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_anyone-else-still-receiving-wedding-gifts?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:4ad56791-1fbb-4eb8-ad7e-6c2d3c5e4089Post:61fe0861-46b1-4594-ba61-5d72fdae4be2">Re: Anyone else still receiving wedding gifts?</a>:
    [QUOTE]yep. I know of several things that have been bought off our registry that we haven't received yet.  Remember, its common thought that wedding guests can send their gifts your first year of marriage.
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Yes, we're still receiving gifts from the people who declined our invite and some people who forgot their cards.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are still receiving cards, mostly. Everyone takes such good care of us :)
  • We got a few cards but that was it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards