Snarky Brides

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.

Babbs.Babies.Borned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton

Re: Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.

• YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!
  • Holy Crap, Congrats Babbs!  Everyone is doing well I hope. I was wondering if anything had happened since I hadn't noticed a post from here for a while.Any details on the girls.
  • Christ it took me WAY too long to figure that out.YAY!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Yay!!!!Congratulations Babbs, A, Cali Jr., and Savannah!

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • She had them about an hour ago.  Everybody's doing fine, especially Babbs who is flying high on meds. :)  Both girls are breathing on their own.  I was too excited to write down the exact weights, but Cali Jr. was somewhere in the 2 lb range and Savannah was around 4 lbs.  She said they both have a ton of hair.The docs were driving ME crazy all day today.  They did a test on Cali Jr. and said if she failed they were going to deliver.  Then the contractions started.  They kept pushing back when they were going to decide further and further.  Thank goodness they finally made the decision!  Now Babbs has two outside baby girls!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Well yay for outside babies breathing on their own!!
  • It's all kind of mind-blowing.  It seems like 500 years ago that I sent her the pregnancy test in Secret Santa 2006.  (actual amount of years = 3)
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • I'm glad they're both breathing on their own! Congrats to the family. =)

• WOOO!!! Yay for babies! The second wave is cresting!Congrats Babbs and A. I wish you two the smoothest of transitions to outside babies. :)
    The hair grows in thick where the horn used to be.
  • Whoo hoo!  That's great that they're breathing on their own. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • holy schnikes!!!!! identical twin outside babies! eeeee!I'm so, so excited for her.  I cannot WAIT to see pictures.  I'm so happy they are both breathing on their own.  Babbs and Aaron must be so in love.  all that work, waiting, worrying . . . and now.  now they are a REAL FAMILY!
  • Oh yay that's so exciting.  I was just wondering if there would be an update and even better there's babies.  Congrats Babbs and welcome to the world girls.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Yayyyy!!!! I'm so glad they're all doing well.  2 and 4 lbs are good weights for twins too.I'm also very glad I opened this post.  Congrats Babbs!!!
  • Holy Christmas!  YAY for outside babies!!  The red wine must have worked.  If only she had held out until my birthday, I could be snacking on baby.  But this is almost just as good!  Now somebody get Cali Jr. a Sammich, stat!
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • Congrats Babbs and babies!!! I'm glad they are all doing well, they must be so happy and amazed to finally have little girls to look at and hold.
  • I am in love, Aaron is going to load pics! I will share tomorrow. I am sooooooo tired! I did great and they did great.... They are amazing... I can't believe how tiny and beautiful they are. They have a head full of curly dark hair just like A, but look more like me:) I hate not being with them right now, that's the sucky part, but I have time to heal and they are getting what they need.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • OMG.  YAY!  Congrats Babbs - I can't wait to see your babies!
  • This was the most excellent news to wake up to on FB this morning.  Congratulations to you all, and get some rest.
  • I hope you got some sleep....though you're probably too excited that they are here!! They are so sweet, love the hair!  Can't wait to see more pictures and hear the details. I'm proud of you for making it through these last months.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Congratulations, Babbs!  I'm very happy for you and your family. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay for outside babies!! Congrats!!
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • I cannot post in the thread above, so I am saying it here.  Congrats Babbs and A!!!  You finally get to get out of that hospital bed and be the mother you have always wanted to be.  I'm so happy for you! And, eff my foffing work computer.  Your babies look like little red 'x's.  I will admire them later.
  • Amazing news!!!  Someone call Pamila!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards