South Carolina

My DJ Bailed....Help!

My wedding is less than 2 months away and My FI's co-worker/DJ on the side guy isn't coming through for us for our wedding. He's ignoring phone calls, emails, etc and we're over it and ready to move on! Anyone have any suggestions for a reasonable DJ in the Charleston area? I've heard of Jay Maxwell and I'm waiting to hear back but any other suggestions would be helpful!

Re: My DJ Bailed....Help!

• edited December 2011
    I'm using a Jay Maxwell DJ for my wedding on 11/21. I would definitely recommend them so far! I've only heard good things about them and they have been very easy to work with so far! Good luck! I know how you feel - I had a photographer bail a little while ago. All fixed now though! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply. They're the cheapest I've found yet and seem to be super reliable and on top of their game!
  • edited December 2011
    You should also check out Gigmasters.com. They're a booking agency-ish site and I used them to find the guitarist for my ceremony along with the big band for the reception. They list vendors in all price ranges and it's a good resource to see what all's out there.
  • MellandNateMellandNate member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Jay Maxwell for my wedding...my fav DJ is of course Jay, but I like Ron too. Jay definitely added an extra bit of class to my wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using them as well for wedding next year! VERY trustworthy!
    Oct 2010 Brides Siggy Challenge : Photobucket
    Jessica & Jason Oct 30, 2010WeddingBio...updated 2/22 image
  • caropinescaropines member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try DJ Marino in Myrtle beach. He's in Charleston all the time. We used him for our wedding. 843-424-3390
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards