Florida-North Florida

Vendor reviews (finally) 8-8-09

So I got married August 8th but have been super busy! The DJ and the caterer were family friends but the other vendors were all fantastic and definitely deserve their praise! Here are pictures (which I've posted before) to give you an idea of the cake, rentals, dress, flowers, and (of course) photography: http://wilsonphotographs.blogspot.com/2009/08/lisa-jordan-august-8th-2009.html Wedding dress- Park Avenue Bridal in Mandarin: A They were fantastic. the attention you would expect froma small boutique without the price. I got a great deal on my dress and they steamed and worked hard to try and get a stain out of my dress (that was there from the seamstress). Alterations- European Touch: B They were very nice and the price was very good. However, there was a blood stain on my dress from where someone pricked themselves with a needle (it was small but noticeable, especially to my mother) and the hem on the bottom was a bit sloppy so the dress didn't lay completely flat. Also the person they had clean the dress used safety pins to pin the dress to the hanger which left pin pricks and a pulled string on the dress. However I lost about 15 lbs (unintentionally and I had ordered the dress a little big because I thought I might gain weight) and they made the dress fit which was very impressive! Overall, the dress looked fantastic. Tuxes- Men's Warehouse at the Avenues: A They were great. No issues with the tuxes and we had guys come in from all over. Cake- Publix on San Jose by 295: A I'm a bit biased because my husband works for them, but the cake was fantastic. I got so many compliments on both the taste and the look of the cake and people were amazed to find out Publix did it. They also did the groom's cake which was unbelievable! Photography- Wilson: A So far, they've been fantastic. When we got back from the honeymoon, they had about 38 photos of the wedding posted on their blog (and facebook) and people have been amazed at the quality of my photographs. They truly have an eye for wedding photography. Their prices were also fantastic. Rentals- GT party rentals: A Everything was great, delivered on time and picked up on time. Flowers- Anything with Plants: A They truly went above and beyond. The flowers were gorgeous, they let us come in to see a few things a couple days before the wedding, they worked with us when we found out we didnt have access to the flower urns we thought we were going to, and they made the cake table absolutely beautiful. They were fantastic. Overall, all of my vendors were fantastic (and most of them were reasonably priced). The wedding turned out gorgeous! I'll check back soon in case anyone has any questions about any of the vendors.

Re: Vendor reviews (finally) 8-8-09

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards