Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

starbucks tour of the metroplex tomorrow haha

Tomorrow we are coming into the metroplex to meet with Chelsea mcgowan at a starbucks at ft. worth, meet with DJ Glenn Roush at a starbucks in addison, florist at starbucks in lewisville and videographer at starbucks in colleyville should be an interesting day.  I let all the vendors pick the meeting places and as I went from email to email and saw one starbucks after another I couldnt help but laugh.  At least I will have free wifi if I have to wait at all.

Re: starbucks tour of the metroplex tomorrow haha

• edited December 2011
    I met with Glenn Roush, at a starbucks lol, and he was awesome!  I am very excited that he is our DJ!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am very excited to meet him and Chelsea I knew I wanted both of them just from email exchanges before we even moved here but to finally meet with them and everything will be awesome!
  • Jay+MarissaJay+Marissa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How funny! 1/2 will try and buy you a drink, too. Beware of coffee overload!
  • edited December 2011
    HAHA, we're meeting our potential photog at Starbucks too. They are pretty common and a convenient meeting spot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    whats even funnier Marissa is that I dont drink caffeine so it is going to be green tea overload haha
  • edited December 2011
    Ooh sounds like a busy day! :)
  • edited December 2011
    We had a lot of vendor meetings at starbucks and I'm the same as you, I don't drink coffee haha.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did alot of Starbucks meetings too and I hate coffee.

I loved, loved, LOVED Glenn.  We hired him on the spot even though he was the first DJ we met with.  I can't say enough good things about him.
  • edited December 2011
    I met most of my vendors at Starbucks too...in fact, most of them at the exact same Starbucks over the course of one weekend. I had to switch from my usual coffee to their smoothies to avoid getting caffeine overload.
  • edited December 2011
    haha we met Glenn at a starbucks too. We hired him too. He will be our wedding DJ. He was really sweet. I have a meeting tonight with a florist at a starbucks. too funny :)
    Let us know how the day goes
    figuring it out as i go Wedding Countdown Ticker image 124 Invited so far!
    image 105 (including 4 extra plus ones) Are ready to party!
    image 9 Will be missing out!
    image 14 Are making me slowy go crazy!
    RSVP Date October 15th
  • amberproamberpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    HA!  That's funny.  We met with several vendors at starbucks, too- but not all in the same day!  I'd be checking out all the starbucks' restrooms with all that coffee.  Good Luck!
    photo images_zps41edd072.jpg

Carter born 5/28/11
    BFP 9/27/12 EDD 6/11/13, MC 9wks, no HB

• edited December 2011
    Green tea frapps are delicious. 
  • bsn1752bsn1752 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just playing on Facebook and went to my photographers' page... and guess what?  They're a fan of Starbucks!  How funny!
  • chantico23chantico23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you end up buying any drinks in the morning, save your receipt!  Right now is "Treat Receipt" time at Starbucks.  By any drink in the morning and get a grande cold drink after 2 PM for $2.  Here's some caffeine-free or low caffeine options:

Hot Drinks:
    Hot tea (some are caffeinated, gree tea is low caffeine, herbal teas caffeine-free)
    Hot chocolate (low caffeine, from chocolate)
    Caramel Apple Spice
    Vanilla Creme (vanilla and steamed milk...can be done with other flavors too)

Cold Drinks:
    Iced tea (passion tea lemonaide is caffeine free)
    Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
    Double Chocolaty-Chip Frappuccino
    Green Tea Frappuccino (low caffeine)
    Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino (try it with Toffee Nut syrup added...it tastes just like Captain Crunch)

There's also a  variety of drinks in the refrigerated case - bottled teas, juices, Izze sodas.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck with all of your meetings and I hope you have big checks to share with us.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards