Colorado-Denver

**cobride2be83 & mandalay**

I'm pretty sure I recall that you both live in the Broomfield area.  I have a friend who lives in Boulder and we like to meet half-way for dinner.  Since I'm in Denver, it ends up being Broomfield-ish.  I'm tired of the restaurants at the Flatirons mall, but don't know much else around there.Any suggestions???
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **cobride2be83 & mandalay**

• edited December 2011
    unfortunately broomfield doesn't have as many good restaurants as one would hope but the Happy Sumo is great. It's at the new Orchard Marketplace off 144th. It's a sushi joint and have some other options for non sushi eaters. then there are your good 'ol '3 Margaritas' and they just put in a Baker St Pub.sorry i'm no help but i personally think this is one area where broomfield is lacking! i'm interested to see what mandalay suggests...we are always looking for a good restaurant!
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto on Happy Sumo! It's one of our fave places. I recently went to Pappadeaux's in Westminster, on Sheridan right off 36. There are some good places to eat at the shopping center at Hwy 36 & Church Ranch, and also at Orchard Town Center which is 144th and a couple blocks west of 25.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    There is Bonefish Grill, BJ's and Hacienda Colorado at 36 and Church Ranch, Pappadeaux's (like mandalay said), saltgrass steakhouse, and Joe's Crab Shack at Sheridan and 36. I like Baker st. Pub that vernoica mentioned especially trivia at 6 on wednesday nights with $100 cash for 1st and a $50 gift cert. for 2nd. It's a little bit east of Federal on 120th. There is Chili's and Johnny carinos or carabas ( i can't remember which) on McCaslin blvd. north of 36.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • VAtoCOVAtoCO member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, ladies!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards