Florida-South Florida

Scale.... week. Oh whatever.

lol.two weeks in a row I didn't weigh myself.I have a (not really) excuse because I was totally off in my eating schedule this week due to new baby... which meant I was scared to weigh myself.uhhhhhhhhh.WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?? Why can't I get a serious about toning and losing weight?? 10-15 pounds to go. I'm down ONE pound. ONE!ok, rant over.HOW DID YOU GUYS DO THIS WEEK??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Scale.... week. Oh whatever.

• edited December 2011
    court - hospital = good excuse to eat like crap. When i was there we ordered in everyday. totally crap food. :) Im still at a stand still. I think i lost a pound. These last 10 pounds wont come off. grrrr. Im going away for my bach party october 17th and i refuse to put on a bathing suit in this shape lol
  • edited December 2011
    It's so true!!!!!SO fun about your bach party - where are you going??
  • edited December 2011
    Its a "surprise" lol - they think i dont know, but i have a pretty good feeling where im going. dont want to post just in case lol...ill tell u on fb haha
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Court! Don't worry hon! you obviously had a lot going on...personally i can't be seious about losing weight when i have so many other things going on...Aim! honey you look beautiful! you lost like 30 something pound already, right!? you're my hero! you can do it! knottie vibes so that the last 10 lbs can be a breeze!ahhhhhh! it's been like 4 weeks in a row since i haven't weighed myself! I hate the scale! lol...
  • edited December 2011
    hahahaha love it - yes, write me! I'm bored. I don't feel like working at all.... !  
  • edited December 2011
    thanks jess - i heart you. yea - 32 ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Jess - thank you my love!!! Let's get back on the scale next week together!!! I HATE IT TOO BOOOOO! lol
  • photonbugphotonbug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I havn't been participating because I havn't been able to stick to my diet but I started fresh this week.  I started boot camp and Yoga at MDCC.  I lost 3lbs this week.  Yay!!! Only a crap load more to go! :D 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awwww! heart you too Aim! and Yes Court! let's get back on together...but can we do it after labor day weekend? lol...fi's in town = stuffing face eating out every night!!! yahoooooooooo...lol
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't weighed my self post-op yet because my tummy is screwy, but I know I'm down few lbs. Court - You are so thin already! A new baby is a happy time and should be celebrated by eating :) Don't stress over it too much. You are so beautiful!! Amy - We ate crap for a week, too. Or at least FI ate crap. For a good week and a bit we had take out. I *finally* cooked last night, but holy heck was I exhausted and in pain after. Tonight I'm making granola and a cake. lol Who does that?
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the dr last week and I told them to not say outloud what my weight was and I closed my eyes on while I was on the scale. How lame am I?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    VIV - good job on the weight loss!!!!! Tess - thanks lovey -- good job on cooking!!!! You're right, babies are so fun and should be celebrated. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Court: You're a petite, pretty lady, already! So what if you skipped the scale twice? Lol, don't let it stress you too much! You'll see, once you get back on track with your fitness, you'll weigh yourself and all will be fine :) Amy: I only wish that when I become a mommy, i drop 5 lbs. as easily as you did! You're one hot mommy, and I'm not just saying that. Those 10lbs. WILL come off, I just know it. Photonbug: YAY! keep it going, you're on a roll! Jess: The scale is my frenemy, too :/ Alissa: Aw, doll. Don't let it bring you down! The scale, like age, is just a number, it's only important if you make it so. Plus you're already beautiful. Me ... I dropped my bloating weight. I'm in my normal 117 lbs. So ... that's good, I reckon, but the crept goes to my ending period (thank GOODNESS), not me. I'm strting to doubt that I'll be able to drop down to 115lbs. by my wedding. Whatevsss.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh! Tess! Way to go, doll! At least something good is coming from all of this, right? ;)
  • cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Courtney - You seriously look fine, and I don't think you need to lose anything.Alissa - I am with you.  I have decided to only weight myself once a week not this everyday killing myself.Jenn - Glad you lost the bloated weight, and you too don't need to lose anything.Amy - You will get there.  Its better slow than fast, because that means you will keep it off.I lost 1.2 lbs and that's with being bloated from my monthly friend.  Next week excercise comes to play! 
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't dare look. I'm fat. I didn't make my goal for Epics and I feel like a failure.I'm going to have to go back on NS if I want to lose the weight for the wedding and that depresses me more than anything in the world.I'm not happy about my weight AT ALL.
  • edited December 2011
    Jaime! Stop! You are sooo tall and thin! You are so not a failure. You are beautiful and gracious and kind. You will loose the weight. Have faith :)
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    JAIME MY LOVE!!!! you, my friend, are not a failure. You've been going to the gym and you look incredible (I know you say you only pick the good pix but your friends don't and on FB you look amazing!!) - hang in there, feel good and take those EPics!! Jen - good job, damn periods!!! hate them!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, Jaime, girl, don't feel like that. You are not a failure for not dropping weight! Just look at yourself, you're  beautiful young lady and you're in love. Trust me, the engagement pictures will be awesome. You will look great, don't let yourself walk into that photoshoot with a defeated attitude. I know it sucks that you didn't get down to your goal weight, but it's not the end of the world, and it certainly isn't the end of your beauty.Hang in there, doll :)
  • babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alissa- I am the same way when i go to the Dr.!photonbug-  that's awesome! keep it up girlie!Jenn- 2 lbs is your goal?! you can do it girl...ur wedding is a while away!Foxy- You, my love!!! hmmmmmm (you know how i feel) see post...lol!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys..I appreciate the words of encouragement but when I look at pictures from 2 years ago, it's like night and day. I feel like a football player b/c I'm so big. I have only 4 months to lose 20lbs. Used to think it would be cake but after almost 8 months of dieting I'm starting to think it's not possible.I haven't been tot he gym in two weeks. Last week was the "it's my bday" excuse and this week was the "horrible cold and sinus infection" excuse.I'm pathetic. I ate a whole pizza on Sunday. I'm my own worst enemy.Sorry to be so woe is me.
  • edited December 2011
    :( You need some motivation! Put a picture of a wedding dress (not yours, though!) on the fridge or bathroom mirror as a reminder. Don't limit yourself from eating the foods you like, but instead cut your poritions in half. Reward yourself!! Not necessarily with food but with anything else you like. A new shirt? Or something you've been wanting. You. Can. Do. It!
  • cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jaime- Have you taken your measurements?  Maybe you are losing inches, but not weight.  Inches are much more important. 
  • edited December 2011
    No loss of inches. The dress I bought for epics doesn't fit anymore which means I gained inches. Go friggin figure.I'm so over it it's not even funny. Hopefully Ashley can find some good angles for me but either way I NEED to lose 20lbs for the wedding and I'm not sure how I'm gonna do it. THat's what's driving me mad.And now w/ football season coming up and tailgating and all the other millions of temptations like the holidays etc.. I"m SCREWED!
  • edited December 2011
    Jaime! I wish we lived closer. I'd take you running.... :\
  • edited December 2011
    aww thanks tess but I don't run. When you're a DD running isn't really an option!
    edited December 2011
    Thank you girls!  I need the kudos.  I have been full of stress this week and I am a stress eater.  So far I have been able to curb the cravings.  Jamie, You can do it girl!  I know you can.  I want to lose the same amout as you and we have the same deadline :) 
  • edited December 2011
    Aww! I understand! But it really does help drop the weight very quickly.
    edited December 2011
    BAHHAHAHA to the DD.  I got em too so I never run. 
  • edited December 2011
    VIV lets DO THIS! I swear I have no choice. Last time I dropped 20lbs was in 2007 and it took me aboug 3.5 months so if I'm gonna do it I have to start NOW! And yes, DD makes running IMPOSSIBLE! I'm embarrased to run on the treadmil at the gym b/c I look to my right and see them bouncing in the mirror and get self conscious. It also hurts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards