Texas-San Antonio

2900 Estate and Four Sisters?

hello ladies
does anyone have any insight on 2900 Estate and Four sisters catering?

going to a open house on thursday ..

I am very stressed out regarding finding a venue.. i hope you have reacted the same when you FOUND your venue... I haven't found a venue and I have looked.

International Center
Plaza Rio
Hacienda Santa Maria
Plaza Lecha ? sp.
Pat O'Brien (Grand Prom)
Grandberry hills
The Bushnell
Radius Event Center (art studio)
Crystal Ballroom
Emporium by yarlen
Pearl Brewery
studio 6 (Immaculate Events)
River Rock Ranch
Marquedt  Ranch (Boerne)
Plaza De Armas Spanish Govenors Palace

as you can see we have looked... maybe I'm too picky..but if anyone has any questions on my experiences or meat and pototoes let me know.
Good Luck knotties!!

Re: 2900 Estate and Four Sisters?

• rammo01rammo01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended the open house tonight.  It is not for me. I will have a total of 170 guests and would have to break them up into rooms and patio.  Overall, I was only impressed with the grounds.  Not impressed with the catering.

Wow, you have seen alot of venues.  I feel your dilema.  After searching and searching, I am 99% sure we will choose The Menger Hotel (have not signed contract yet).  Another place I liked was Spring Hill Event Center. You can check them out.  The include alot for a resonable price.  Spring Hill Event Center is off of 281. We wanted something downtown.

What type of venue are you looking for? Reception and Ceremony? Indoor or outdoor? Location? Modern venue or historical?
  • ylicqylicq member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    hi knottie!
    thanks for the reply... yeah we saw a lot of venues but we just booked,put down the deposit at the venue.. it was one of the first places we saw.
    I really liked the place and it was a good price and it included what I really thought was important and wanted.
    i just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything better out there i might like.
    But i am very happy about booking my venue. 

good luck to you knottie!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards